Memory problem – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Markus, thank you very much. You can find in the attachment run script and log files, which belong to big domain with 0.44° resolution. I also tried to run cclm for nested domains that have 0.11° and 0.0275° resolution, respectively. The run with 0.11 stops after approximately 6 months and the run with smallest resolution (0.0275°) stops after 2 months. Maybe I’m making a mistake in my <span class="caps"> SLURM </span> settings. </p> <p> Best regards, <br/> Cemre </p>

@cemreyürük in #6fbd0f4

<p> Dear Markus, thank you very much. You can find in the attachment run script and log files, which belong to big domain with 0.44° resolution. I also tried to run cclm for nested domains that have 0.11° and 0.0275° resolution, respectively. The run with 0.11 stops after approximately 6 months and the run with smallest resolution (0.0275°) stops after 2 months. Maybe I’m making a mistake in my <span class="caps"> SLURM </span> settings. </p> <p> Best regards, <br/> Cemre </p>

Dear Markus, thank you very much. You can find in the attachment run script and log files, which belong to big domain with 0.44° resolution. I also tried to run cclm for nested domains that have 0.11° and 0.0275° resolution, respectively. The run with 0.11 stops after approximately 6 months and the run with smallest resolution (0.0275°) stops after 2 months. Maybe I’m making a mistake in my SLURM settings.

Best regards,
Cemre