Memory problem – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Cemre, </p> <p> as far as I see the run script und log files look okay. </p> <p> As a first step I suggest to make sure that the job requests enough memory and wall-clock time on your system: </p> <p> #SBATCH —time=10:00:00 ### HH:MM:SS #SBATCH —mem=10000 ### memory per node in MByte </p> <p> In addition I recommend to run cclm with “srun” instead of “mpirun”. Srun is part of <span class="caps"> SLURM </span> and may gives some more error information. </p> <p> Can you try to run the model with 4 Nodes as well? The time of crash (model time) should be much later in that case. </p> <p> Best regards <br/> Markus </p>

@redc_migration in #5b4ca66

<p> Dear Cemre, </p> <p> as far as I see the run script und log files look okay. </p> <p> As a first step I suggest to make sure that the job requests enough memory and wall-clock time on your system: </p> <p> #SBATCH —time=10:00:00 ### HH:MM:SS #SBATCH —mem=10000 ### memory per node in MByte </p> <p> In addition I recommend to run cclm with “srun” instead of “mpirun”. Srun is part of <span class="caps"> SLURM </span> and may gives some more error information. </p> <p> Can you try to run the model with 4 Nodes as well? The time of crash (model time) should be much later in that case. </p> <p> Best regards <br/> Markus </p>

Dear Cemre,

as far as I see the run script und log files look okay.

As a first step I suggest to make sure that the job requests enough memory and wall-clock time on your system:

#SBATCH —time=10:00:00 ### HH:MM:SS #SBATCH —mem=10000 ### memory per node in MByte

In addition I recommend to run cclm with “srun” instead of “mpirun”. Srun is part of SLURM and may gives some more error information.

Can you try to run the model with 4 Nodes as well? The time of crash (model time) should be much later in that case.

Best regards
Markus