Problem with writing restart file – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> I have set nhour_restart parameter to hstop value. Just all simulation was OK, except the last step before writing the restart file. I have remarked in log-file (attached as slurm-722843.out), the lbfd….nc file is opening and closing at every step, but there are no any lbfd…nc files in any directories. After closing these files the string <br/> <pre> All variables and levels are read for boundary data </pre> <br/> was written. Also, the <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> log file wasn’t written (it is empty)… Maybe, it all could be associated with some <span class="caps"> NAMELIST </span> parameters, which I don’t know well… <br/> Thank you for any suggestions and help! </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #1a5f47b

<p> I have set nhour_restart parameter to hstop value. Just all simulation was OK, except the last step before writing the restart file. I have remarked in log-file (attached as slurm-722843.out), the lbfd….nc file is opening and closing at every step, but there are no any lbfd…nc files in any directories. After closing these files the string <br/> <pre> All variables and levels are read for boundary data </pre> <br/> was written. Also, the <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> log file wasn’t written (it is empty)… Maybe, it all could be associated with some <span class="caps"> NAMELIST </span> parameters, which I don’t know well… <br/> Thank you for any suggestions and help! </p>

I have set nhour_restart parameter to hstop value. Just all simulation was OK, except the last step before writing the restart file. I have remarked in log-file (attached as slurm-722843.out), the lbfd….nc file is opening and closing at every step, but there are no any lbfd…nc files in any directories. After closing these files the string

All variables and levels are read for boundary data

was written. Also, the OUTPUT log file wasn’t written (it is empty)… Maybe, it all could be associated with some NAMELIST parameters, which I don’t know well…
Thank you for any suggestions and help!