The mismatch of the actual and reference date – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> You are right, I was running <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -v5.0_clm15 in the latest version of starter package. Now, I replaced it with the new version ( <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -v5.0_clm16) and compiled the program again. Then, I restarted cclm script but it did not work. Finally, I changed iref_act with the proposed line and now it seems cclm is working without error! To be on the safe side, would you suggest simulating the whole time period from the beginning? </p> <p> Thank you very much for your suggestions and help. </p>

@cemreyürük in #1456679

<p> You are right, I was running <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -v5.0_clm15 in the latest version of starter package. Now, I replaced it with the new version ( <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -v5.0_clm16) and compiled the program again. Then, I restarted cclm script but it did not work. Finally, I changed iref_act with the proposed line and now it seems cclm is working without error! To be on the safe side, would you suggest simulating the whole time period from the beginning? </p> <p> Thank you very much for your suggestions and help. </p>

You are right, I was running COSMO - CLM -v5.0_clm15 in the latest version of starter package. Now, I replaced it with the new version ( COSMO - CLM -v5.0_clm16) and compiled the program again. Then, I restarted cclm script but it did not work. Finally, I changed iref_act with the proposed line and now it seems cclm is working without error! To be on the safe side, would you suggest simulating the whole time period from the beginning?

Thank you very much for your suggestions and help.