Restart does not work – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> I wanted to run <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -v5.0_clm12 for the EU-165 domain and tried to use a restart file, but the model crashes imidiately with a segmentation fault (invalid memory reference) in module src_input at line 995. I insertet a few print comands and found out that the paramter listin(j2)%idimvert goes crazy for some unknown reason. The last variable working properly is <span class="caps"> ASWDIR </span> _SN. After that listin(j2)%idimvert has a value of 11800008, the listin(j2)%name shows “ <span class="caps"> ASWDIR </span> _SNObb src” and the index for the vertical level starts to count up. did anyone face similar probles when using restart files? </p>

@johannzüger in #e0f905a

<p> I wanted to run <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -v5.0_clm12 for the EU-165 domain and tried to use a restart file, but the model crashes imidiately with a segmentation fault (invalid memory reference) in module src_input at line 995. I insertet a few print comands and found out that the paramter listin(j2)%idimvert goes crazy for some unknown reason. The last variable working properly is <span class="caps"> ASWDIR </span> _SN. After that listin(j2)%idimvert has a value of 11800008, the listin(j2)%name shows “ <span class="caps"> ASWDIR </span> _SNObb src” and the index for the vertical level starts to count up. did anyone face similar probles when using restart files? </p>

Restart does not work

I wanted to run CLM -v5.0_clm12 for the EU-165 domain and tried to use a restart file, but the model crashes imidiately with a segmentation fault (invalid memory reference) in module src_input at line 995. I insertet a few print comands and found out that the paramter listin(j2)%idimvert goes crazy for some unknown reason. The last variable working properly is ASWDIR _SN. After that listin(j2)%idimvert has a value of 11800008, the listin(j2)%name shows “ ASWDIR _SNObb src” and the index for the vertical level starts to count up. did anyone face similar probles when using restart files?

View in channel
<p> This is due to a typo in the model code. It is eliminated in 5.0_clm13. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #eafe7da

<p> This is due to a typo in the model code. It is eliminated in 5.0_clm13. </p>

This is due to a typo in the model code. It is eliminated in 5.0_clm13.