strange problem in cclm – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Since you wrote that the starter package tests work, you may try to make your changes step by step from the starter package settings to your requested settings. </p> <p> The multiple lines in .out file “src_input: check completeness of input data” appear because each processor writes this. This can be suppressed by changing the line <br/> <pre> PRINT *, ' src_input: check completeness of input data' </pre> to <br/> <pre> IF (my_cart_id == 0) PRINT *, ' src_input: check completeness of input data' </pre> Then only processor 0 writes the output. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #aed9ce7

<p> Since you wrote that the starter package tests work, you may try to make your changes step by step from the starter package settings to your requested settings. </p> <p> The multiple lines in .out file “src_input: check completeness of input data” appear because each processor writes this. This can be suppressed by changing the line <br/> <pre> PRINT *, ' src_input: check completeness of input data' </pre> to <br/> <pre> IF (my_cart_id == 0) PRINT *, ' src_input: check completeness of input data' </pre> Then only processor 0 writes the output. </p>

Since you wrote that the starter package tests work, you may try to make your changes step by step from the starter package settings to your requested settings.

The multiple lines in .out file “src_input: check completeness of input data” appear because each processor writes this. This can be suppressed by changing the line

PRINT *, ' src_input: check completeness of input data'
to
IF (my_cart_id == 0) PRINT *, ' src_input: check completeness of input data'
Then only processor 0 writes the output.