strange problem in cclm – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> And a further suggestion in order to find out whether there is really a <span class="caps"> MPI </span> problem on your system. </p> <p> Sicne the error occurs already at the very beginning of your simulation <br/> try to run it using only one process: nprocx=1, nprocy=1 </p> <p> If the error does not occur anymore, then I would say, it is a <span class="caps"> MPI </span> /system problem </p> <p> Hans-Juergen </p>

@hans-jürgenpanitz in #4b7c755

<p> And a further suggestion in order to find out whether there is really a <span class="caps"> MPI </span> problem on your system. </p> <p> Sicne the error occurs already at the very beginning of your simulation <br/> try to run it using only one process: nprocx=1, nprocy=1 </p> <p> If the error does not occur anymore, then I would say, it is a <span class="caps"> MPI </span> /system problem </p> <p> Hans-Juergen </p>

And a further suggestion in order to find out whether there is really a MPI problem on your system.

Sicne the error occurs already at the very beginning of your simulation
try to run it using only one process: nprocx=1, nprocy=1

If the error does not occur anymore, then I would say, it is a MPI /system problem

Hans-Juergen