missing levels in restart file – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Hello Trang, <br/> one opportunity is that the restart file in incomplete due to e.g. storage space problems. <br/> I would like to suggest to reproduce the problem by simulating 48 h and specifying the writing of the restart file and restarting the model after 24h. <br/> If this works, I have no idea, why it could fail after 1 year. <br/> Did you write the restart files after each month? </p> <p> Greetings, Andreas </p>

@andreaswill in #fa9019c

<p> Hello Trang, <br/> one opportunity is that the restart file in incomplete due to e.g. storage space problems. <br/> I would like to suggest to reproduce the problem by simulating 48 h and specifying the writing of the restart file and restarting the model after 24h. <br/> If this works, I have no idea, why it could fail after 1 year. <br/> Did you write the restart files after each month? </p> <p> Greetings, Andreas </p>

Hello Trang,
one opportunity is that the restart file in incomplete due to e.g. storage space problems.
I would like to suggest to reproduce the problem by simulating 48 h and specifying the writing of the restart file and restarting the model after 24h.
If this works, I have no idea, why it could fail after 1 year.
Did you write the restart files after each month?

Greetings, Andreas