ERROR CODE is 8053 NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear colleagues, I have run tests with <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> -5.05 version for one year period, and faced first with an error ‘ <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> <span class="caps"> CODE </span> is 8053 NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name’. Runs over other domains with almost the same parameters evaluated successfully. I’m attaching the log-files for idbg_level=2 and =20, and the running script. <br/> It seems the problem is anywhere in input data, but I don’t understand where exactly. Or the problem is different? Thanks a lot for any hints! </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #c406b2d

<p> Dear colleagues, I have run tests with <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> -5.05 version for one year period, and faced first with an error ‘ <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> <span class="caps"> CODE </span> is 8053 NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name’. Runs over other domains with almost the same parameters evaluated successfully. I’m attaching the log-files for idbg_level=2 and =20, and the running script. <br/> It seems the problem is anywhere in input data, but I don’t understand where exactly. Or the problem is different? Thanks a lot for any hints! </p>

ERROR CODE is 8053 NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name

Dear colleagues, I have run tests with COSMO -5.05 version for one year period, and faced first with an error ‘ ERROR CODE is 8053 NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name’. Runs over other domains with almost the same parameters evaluated successfully. I’m attaching the log-files for idbg_level=2 and =20, and the running script.
It seems the problem is anywhere in input data, but I don’t understand where exactly. Or the problem is different? Thanks a lot for any hints!

View in channel
<p> <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> -5.05 is not supported by the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community. It has not been tested yet for climate purposes and it lacks several of the changes we made for version 5.0 in the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community. The next <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community version will be the reunified version 6.0. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #0fd4892

<p> <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> -5.05 is not supported by the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community. It has not been tested yet for climate purposes and it lacks several of the changes we made for version 5.0 in the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community. The next <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community version will be the reunified version 6.0. </p>

COSMO -5.05 is not supported by the CLM -Community. It has not been tested yet for climate purposes and it lacks several of the changes we made for version 5.0 in the CLM -Community. The next CLM -Community version will be the reunified version 6.0.