NaN values in YUPRMASS etc – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Burkhardt, thanks you a lot! I have changed the most of parameters as you have suggested. It is not finally clear, where was a problem, but it seems generally to be in lstomata option – I have changed it to <span class="caps"> FALSE </span> . Could you explain, could it be a reason and if yes, how it can affect on QV_S NaN values? <br/> Thank you very much! </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #8eb92d6

<p> Dear Burkhardt, thanks you a lot! I have changed the most of parameters as you have suggested. It is not finally clear, where was a problem, but it seems generally to be in lstomata option – I have changed it to <span class="caps"> FALSE </span> . Could you explain, could it be a reason and if yes, how it can affect on QV_S NaN values? <br/> Thank you very much! </p>

Dear Burkhardt, thanks you a lot! I have changed the most of parameters as you have suggested. It is not finally clear, where was a problem, but it seems generally to be in lstomata option – I have changed it to FALSE . Could you explain, could it be a reason and if yes, how it can affect on QV_S NaN values?
Thank you very much!