NaN values in YUPRMASS etc – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> There are several differences to the 0.11 version I use, see the attached <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> and compare it with yours. However, I have no idea, which of the differences in the namelist settings causes the problem. I assume that your input files created by INT2LM are ok? <br/> By the way, please change dt to dt=75. Hans-Jürgen found some problem in using dt=100 for 0.11. This may also apply to 0.12. However, that is likely not there reason for your program crash. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #4bac94a

<p> There are several differences to the 0.11 version I use, see the attached <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> and compare it with yours. However, I have no idea, which of the differences in the namelist settings causes the problem. I assume that your input files created by INT2LM are ok? <br/> By the way, please change dt to dt=75. Hans-Jürgen found some problem in using dt=100 for 0.11. This may also apply to 0.12. However, that is likely not there reason for your program crash. </p>

There are several differences to the 0.11 version I use, see the attached YUSPECIF and compare it with yours. However, I have no idea, which of the differences in the namelist settings causes the problem. I assume that your input files created by INT2LM are ok?
By the way, please change dt to dt=75. Hans-Jürgen found some problem in using dt=100 for 0.11. This may also apply to 0.12. However, that is likely not there reason for your program crash.