NaN values in YUPRMASS etc – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> I have changed the most options to the suggested <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> file except lana_qr_qs and llb_qr_qs – i have set it to <span class="caps"> FALSE </span> , because of crash (model couldn’t find QR and QS in files). Unfortunately, there are no general changes in YU* files (attached). <br/> Yes, it seemes int2lm went ok, so in lffd files there are no NaNs in QV_S etc. <br/> I have changed dt now and earlier, but it didn’t affect results. </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #18e9e88

<p> I have changed the most options to the suggested <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> file except lana_qr_qs and llb_qr_qs – i have set it to <span class="caps"> FALSE </span> , because of crash (model couldn’t find QR and QS in files). Unfortunately, there are no general changes in YU* files (attached). <br/> Yes, it seemes int2lm went ok, so in lffd files there are no NaNs in QV_S etc. <br/> I have changed dt now and earlier, but it didn’t affect results. </p>

I have changed the most options to the suggested YUSPECIF file except lana_qr_qs and llb_qr_qs – i have set it to FALSE , because of crash (model couldn’t find QR and QS in files). Unfortunately, there are no general changes in YU* files (attached).
Yes, it seemes int2lm went ok, so in lffd files there are no NaNs in QV_S etc.
I have changed dt now and earlier, but it didn’t affect results.