NaN values in YUPRMASS etc – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Hello, <br/> I am also facing similar issues as that of Valdimir with my <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> DE runs at 0.02 Degree resolution. I use the online coupled <acronym title="n"> <span class="caps"> MECO </span> </acronym> system. For the 0.02 Degree resolution domain, I have adapted to the namelist settings of “cosmo-DE-2015022500_5.1.txt”. I get the boundary data online from the 0.0625 Degree domain, which doesnot have any problem. As I checked from the previous discussion, I use the default “lstomata” (False) and itype_gscp=4 for 0.02 Degree domain. <br/> It would be great if you suggest the issue with my setup. I have attached the <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> , <span class="caps"> YUPRHUMI </span> , <span class="caps"> YUPRMASS </span> , <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> and <span class="caps"> YUCHKDAT </span> corresponding to my 0.02 degree simulation herewith. <br/> I will be thankful to your suggestions. </p> <p> Best Regards, <br/> Vinod </p>

@vinodkumar in #01ba316

<p> Hello, <br/> I am also facing similar issues as that of Valdimir with my <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> DE runs at 0.02 Degree resolution. I use the online coupled <acronym title="n"> <span class="caps"> MECO </span> </acronym> system. For the 0.02 Degree resolution domain, I have adapted to the namelist settings of “cosmo-DE-2015022500_5.1.txt”. I get the boundary data online from the 0.0625 Degree domain, which doesnot have any problem. As I checked from the previous discussion, I use the default “lstomata” (False) and itype_gscp=4 for 0.02 Degree domain. <br/> It would be great if you suggest the issue with my setup. I have attached the <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> , <span class="caps"> YUPRHUMI </span> , <span class="caps"> YUPRMASS </span> , <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> and <span class="caps"> YUCHKDAT </span> corresponding to my 0.02 degree simulation herewith. <br/> I will be thankful to your suggestions. </p> <p> Best Regards, <br/> Vinod </p>

Hello,
I am also facing similar issues as that of Valdimir with my COSMO DE runs at 0.02 Degree resolution. I use the online coupled MECO system. For the 0.02 Degree resolution domain, I have adapted to the namelist settings of “cosmo-DE-2015022500_5.1.txt”. I get the boundary data online from the 0.0625 Degree domain, which doesnot have any problem. As I checked from the previous discussion, I use the default “lstomata” (False) and itype_gscp=4 for 0.02 Degree domain.
It would be great if you suggest the issue with my setup. I have attached the OUTPUT , YUPRHUMI , YUPRMASS , YUSPECIF and YUCHKDAT corresponding to my 0.02 degree simulation herewith.
I will be thankful to your suggestions.

Best Regards,
Vinod