CCLM in levante at DKRZ – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Two possibilites, dear Mingyue, </p> <p> A) There is a <span class="caps"> NETCDF </span> -library problem. Hopefully, you have used the compiler <span class="caps"> NETCDF </span> settings given by ‘nc-config —all’ </p> <p> B) There is a configuration problem. Maybe, you start with an output configuration where only one variable is written out in only one output stream. </p> <p> I am convinced that the error code is thrown out from the <span class="caps"> NETCDF </span> -Libraries and not the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> model itself. </p> <p> Bye, <br/> Ronny </p>

@ronnypetrik in #ea63878

<p> Two possibilites, dear Mingyue, </p> <p> A) There is a <span class="caps"> NETCDF </span> -library problem. Hopefully, you have used the compiler <span class="caps"> NETCDF </span> settings given by ‘nc-config —all’ </p> <p> B) There is a configuration problem. Maybe, you start with an output configuration where only one variable is written out in only one output stream. </p> <p> I am convinced that the error code is thrown out from the <span class="caps"> NETCDF </span> -Libraries and not the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> model itself. </p> <p> Bye, <br/> Ronny </p>

Two possibilites, dear Mingyue,

A) There is a NETCDF -library problem. Hopefully, you have used the compiler NETCDF settings given by ‘nc-config —all’

B) There is a configuration problem. Maybe, you start with an output configuration where only one variable is written out in only one output stream.

I am convinced that the error code is thrown out from the NETCDF -Libraries and not the COSMO model itself.

Bye,
Ronny