CCLM in levante at DKRZ – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> If you compile the COSMOv5 on <span class="caps"> MISTRAL </span> , you have used a specific Fopts-File. If you are familiar with this files, then i would highly recommend to copy this files from COSMO6 Starter package and compile COSMOv5 using them. If you are not familiar with the details of this files, I would highly recommend to download COSMO6 starter package and to prevent from further investigation with COSMOv5. </p>

@ronnypetrik in #801ebe8

<p> If you compile the COSMOv5 on <span class="caps"> MISTRAL </span> , you have used a specific Fopts-File. If you are familiar with this files, then i would highly recommend to copy this files from COSMO6 Starter package and compile COSMOv5 using them. If you are not familiar with the details of this files, I would highly recommend to download COSMO6 starter package and to prevent from further investigation with COSMOv5. </p>

If you compile the COSMOv5 on MISTRAL , you have used a specific Fopts-File. If you are familiar with this files, then i would highly recommend to copy this files from COSMO6 Starter package and compile COSMOv5 using them. If you are not familiar with the details of this files, I would highly recommend to download COSMO6 starter package and to prevent from further investigation with COSMOv5.