CCLM in levante at DKRZ – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> HEllo, </p> <p> you did everything right with your Fopts file. Nice to hear, that now the output of netcdf-files works properly. However, restart-netcdf is not written. Regarding this I would recommend two things: <br/> 1) Keep sure that you use the most recent version of COSMOv5 provided by Burhkardt Rockel on our <span class="caps"> REDC </span> homepages (as the netcdf-restart functionality is very new and made some problems). <br/> 2) Be happy with what you achieved so far and change to binary restarts. It will not affect your integration. </p> <p> Bye, <br/> Ronny </p>

@ronnypetrik in #1ac8bf9

<p> HEllo, </p> <p> you did everything right with your Fopts file. Nice to hear, that now the output of netcdf-files works properly. However, restart-netcdf is not written. Regarding this I would recommend two things: <br/> 1) Keep sure that you use the most recent version of COSMOv5 provided by Burhkardt Rockel on our <span class="caps"> REDC </span> homepages (as the netcdf-restart functionality is very new and made some problems). <br/> 2) Be happy with what you achieved so far and change to binary restarts. It will not affect your integration. </p> <p> Bye, <br/> Ronny </p>

HEllo,

you did everything right with your Fopts file. Nice to hear, that now the output of netcdf-files works properly. However, restart-netcdf is not written. Regarding this I would recommend two things:
1) Keep sure that you use the most recent version of COSMOv5 provided by Burhkardt Rockel on our REDC homepages (as the netcdf-restart functionality is very new and made some problems).
2) Be happy with what you achieved so far and change to binary restarts. It will not affect your integration.

Bye,
Ronny