How to set up the radiation scheme for Palaeo-simulations? – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> I am also running some paleoclimate simulations with the cclm for different time slices starting 6000 years before present. I wanted to know, if I had to define several additional cases for different <span class="caps"> GHG </span> s concentration for every period of study, what should be the year I have to give to zyearmin for every time slice? in my case the first year of the simulations is called 8240 and it refers to the year 4000 BC. </p> <p> Thanks. </p>

@redc_migration in #0011d8a

<p> I am also running some paleoclimate simulations with the cclm for different time slices starting 6000 years before present. I wanted to know, if I had to define several additional cases for different <span class="caps"> GHG </span> s concentration for every period of study, what should be the year I have to give to zyearmin for every time slice? in my case the first year of the simulations is called 8240 and it refers to the year 4000 BC. </p> <p> Thanks. </p>

I am also running some paleoclimate simulations with the cclm for different time slices starting 6000 years before present. I wanted to know, if I had to define several additional cases for different GHG s concentration for every period of study, what should be the year I have to give to zyearmin for every time slice? in my case the first year of the simulations is called 8240 and it refers to the year 4000 BC.

Thanks.