problem with COSMO-CLM forced by IFS at 0.075° – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear colleagues, <br/> I have checked that the problem is related to the specific version of INT2LM (including terra_urb) ed in particular to the combination “ <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> - <span class="caps"> API </span> as input and netCDF as output”. In fact, when using grib both as input and as output, it seems working properly. <br/> Thanks for the support. <br/> Edoardo </p>

@edoardobucchignani in #176424b

<p> Dear colleagues, <br/> I have checked that the problem is related to the specific version of INT2LM (including terra_urb) ed in particular to the combination “ <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> - <span class="caps"> API </span> as input and netCDF as output”. In fact, when using grib both as input and as output, it seems working properly. <br/> Thanks for the support. <br/> Edoardo </p>

Dear colleagues,
I have checked that the problem is related to the specific version of INT2LM (including terra_urb) ed in particular to the combination “ GRIB - API as input and netCDF as output”. In fact, when using grib both as input and as output, it seems working properly.
Thanks for the support.
Edoardo