gribout ERROR plev for interpolation above model top – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> I cannot see what can be wrong. It might be a bug in the program. You want to have the variables U,V,W,T,RELHUM,FI,QV on p-levels. Can you check it without W, i.e. yvarpl=‘FI’,‘QV’,‘T’,‘U’,‘V’,‘ <span class="caps"> RELHUM </span> ’, <br/> and put the variable ‘P’ in <span class="caps"> GRIBOUT </span> group 3 and check the first level in the output? </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #197732c

<p> I cannot see what can be wrong. It might be a bug in the program. You want to have the variables U,V,W,T,RELHUM,FI,QV on p-levels. Can you check it without W, i.e. yvarpl=‘FI’,‘QV’,‘T’,‘U’,‘V’,‘ <span class="caps"> RELHUM </span> ’, <br/> and put the variable ‘P’ in <span class="caps"> GRIBOUT </span> group 3 and check the first level in the output? </p>

I cannot see what can be wrong. It might be a bug in the program. You want to have the variables U,V,W,T,RELHUM,FI,QV on p-levels. Can you check it without W, i.e. yvarpl=‘FI’,‘QV’,‘T’,‘U’,‘V’,‘ RELHUM ’,
and put the variable ‘P’ in GRIBOUT group 3 and check the first level in the output?