gribout ERROR plev for interpolation above model top – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear all </p> <p> I have managed to overcome the problem of the <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> 1004 interpolation to the pressure levels. <br/> Trying a denser number of model levels yielded no difference, instead I have been playing with the parameters in the <span class="caps"> TUNING </span> namelist. <br/> I have managed to isolate the problem, that arises when the scheme for the fast waves number two is adopted (fast_waves_sc.f90) where, accordingly the type of bottom boundary conditions needs to be changed. </p> <p> So for example if my settings were ldyn_bbc = .FALSE., rlwidth=50000.0, nrdtau = 5, iadv_order = 5, itype_bbc_w = 114, itype_fast_waves = 2, </p> <p> The error would be shown, as opposite to the settings: </p> ldyn_bbc = .TRUE., rlwidth=50000.0, nrdtau = 5, iadv_order = 5, itype_bbc_w = 1, itype_fast_waves = 1, <p> That entail no error. </p> <p> Regards </p> <p> Alberto </p>

@albertocaldas-alvarez in #09475a2

<p> Dear all </p> <p> I have managed to overcome the problem of the <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> 1004 interpolation to the pressure levels. <br/> Trying a denser number of model levels yielded no difference, instead I have been playing with the parameters in the <span class="caps"> TUNING </span> namelist. <br/> I have managed to isolate the problem, that arises when the scheme for the fast waves number two is adopted (fast_waves_sc.f90) where, accordingly the type of bottom boundary conditions needs to be changed. </p> <p> So for example if my settings were ldyn_bbc = .FALSE., rlwidth=50000.0, nrdtau = 5, iadv_order = 5, itype_bbc_w = 114, itype_fast_waves = 2, </p> <p> The error would be shown, as opposite to the settings: </p> ldyn_bbc = .TRUE., rlwidth=50000.0, nrdtau = 5, iadv_order = 5, itype_bbc_w = 1, itype_fast_waves = 1, <p> That entail no error. </p> <p> Regards </p> <p> Alberto </p>

Dear all

I have managed to overcome the problem of the ERROR 1004 interpolation to the pressure levels.
Trying a denser number of model levels yielded no difference, instead I have been playing with the parameters in the TUNING namelist.
I have managed to isolate the problem, that arises when the scheme for the fast waves number two is adopted (fast_waves_sc.f90) where, accordingly the type of bottom boundary conditions needs to be changed.

So for example if my settings were ldyn_bbc = .FALSE., rlwidth=50000.0, nrdtau = 5, iadv_order = 5, itype_bbc_w = 114, itype_fast_waves = 2,

The error would be shown, as opposite to the settings:

ldyn_bbc = .TRUE., rlwidth=50000.0, nrdtau = 5, iadv_order = 5, itype_bbc_w = 1, itype_fast_waves = 1,

That entail no error.

Regards

Alberto