CCLM for Middle East with ERA Interim – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Your post processing job does not work, therefore your job chain do not proceed to the next month. <br/> At the end of cclm.o272921 (i.e. after six month) the post job is submitted <br/> <pre> ----- CCLM finished *********************** * submitting POST job * *********************** 272978.admin </pre> <br/> However, ccpost.o272978 is empty. <br/> This is the same for your other attempts. <br/> You may try “subchain post”. If this still gives an empty output there is something wrong in the the post job. In that case I am afraid you have to put some “echo test” commands in your post job to find the line where it stops. </p> <p> By the way, please adopt the paths to the <span class="caps"> NCO </span> and <span class="caps"> CDO </span> routines properly, e.g. I found a wrong path to nccopy in the post job: <br/> <pre> /var/spool/PBS/mom_priv/jobs/272720.admin.SC[106]: /sw/aix61/netcdf-4.2.1.1/bin/nccopy: not found [No such file or directory] </pre> </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #cd01890

<p> Your post processing job does not work, therefore your job chain do not proceed to the next month. <br/> At the end of cclm.o272921 (i.e. after six month) the post job is submitted <br/> <pre> ----- CCLM finished *********************** * submitting POST job * *********************** 272978.admin </pre> <br/> However, ccpost.o272978 is empty. <br/> This is the same for your other attempts. <br/> You may try “subchain post”. If this still gives an empty output there is something wrong in the the post job. In that case I am afraid you have to put some “echo test” commands in your post job to find the line where it stops. </p> <p> By the way, please adopt the paths to the <span class="caps"> NCO </span> and <span class="caps"> CDO </span> routines properly, e.g. I found a wrong path to nccopy in the post job: <br/> <pre> /var/spool/PBS/mom_priv/jobs/272720.admin.SC[106]: /sw/aix61/netcdf-4.2.1.1/bin/nccopy: not found [No such file or directory] </pre> </p>

Your post processing job does not work, therefore your job chain do not proceed to the next month.
At the end of cclm.o272921 (i.e. after six month) the post job is submitted

----- CCLM finished
* submitting POST job *
272978.admin

However, ccpost.o272978 is empty.
This is the same for your other attempts.
You may try “subchain post”. If this still gives an empty output there is something wrong in the the post job. In that case I am afraid you have to put some “echo test” commands in your post job to find the line where it stops.

By the way, please adopt the paths to the NCO and CDO routines properly, e.g. I found a wrong path to nccopy in the post job:

/var/spool/PBS/mom_priv/jobs/272720.admin.SC[106]: /sw/aix61/netcdf-4.2.1.1/bin/nccopy: not found [No such file or directory]