Restart problem of CCLM simulation on Mistral - Not all variables / levels could be read for restart data – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear all, </p> <p> I ever run a simulation using <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> from 2001 – 2005 over the South China. Now I am trying to restart the simulation from 2003. But there is a problem I confront. Here is a part of the error information: </p> <span class="caps"> OPEN </span> : bina-file: /work/gg0302/g260068/SouthChina/SC_JRA55/restarts/lrfd2003010100o *** Restart: A default set for refatm parameters is used: 1 <span class="caps"> CLOSING </span> bina FILE *** Not all variables / levels could be read for restart data *** *** The following levels are missing: *** <p> This error is probably related to the refatm parameter used in the restart process. It should be 2 as I set in the int2lm namelist, I don’t know why it becomes 1 in the restarting process. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Attached you will find the int2lm namelist output, and cclm error file and <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> file. I would appreciate it if you could kindly help me. </p> <p> Kind regards, <br/> Delei </p>

@deleili in #78345fa

<p> Dear all, </p> <p> I ever run a simulation using <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> from 2001 – 2005 over the South China. Now I am trying to restart the simulation from 2003. But there is a problem I confront. Here is a part of the error information: </p> <span class="caps"> OPEN </span> : bina-file: /work/gg0302/g260068/SouthChina/SC_JRA55/restarts/lrfd2003010100o *** Restart: A default set for refatm parameters is used: 1 <span class="caps"> CLOSING </span> bina FILE *** Not all variables / levels could be read for restart data *** *** The following levels are missing: *** <p> This error is probably related to the refatm parameter used in the restart process. It should be 2 as I set in the int2lm namelist, I don’t know why it becomes 1 in the restarting process. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Attached you will find the int2lm namelist output, and cclm error file and <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> file. I would appreciate it if you could kindly help me. </p> <p> Kind regards, <br/> Delei </p>

Restart problem of CCLM simulation on Mistral - Not all variables / levels could be read for restart data

Dear all,

I ever run a simulation using CCLM from 2001 – 2005 over the South China. Now I am trying to restart the simulation from 2003. But there is a problem I confront. Here is a part of the error information:

OPEN : bina-file: /work/gg0302/g260068/SouthChina/SC_JRA55/restarts/lrfd2003010100o *** Restart: A default set for refatm parameters is used: 1 CLOSING bina FILE *** Not all variables / levels could be read for restart data *** *** The following levels are missing: ***

This error is probably related to the refatm parameter used in the restart process. It should be 2 as I set in the int2lm namelist, I don’t know why it becomes 1 in the restarting process. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Attached you will find the int2lm namelist output, and cclm error file and YUSPECIF file. I would appreciate it if you could kindly help me.

Kind regards,
Delei

View in channel