Error compiling cosmo_131108_5.00_clm6 – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Yes, I have tried both, but the problem is, that I never get to the link part. Compiling stops because the object file netcdf_io.o is obviously corrupt and netcdf_io.mod is empty. When starting compilation of src_output.f90 an error occurs at the statement “ <span class="caps"> USE </span> netcdf_io”: “Symbol send_asyn_io referenced not found in module netcdf_io.” </p> <p> Johann </p>

@johannzüger in #35f87b4

<p> Yes, I have tried both, but the problem is, that I never get to the link part. Compiling stops because the object file netcdf_io.o is obviously corrupt and netcdf_io.mod is empty. When starting compilation of src_output.f90 an error occurs at the statement “ <span class="caps"> USE </span> netcdf_io”: “Symbol send_asyn_io referenced not found in module netcdf_io.” </p> <p> Johann </p>

Yes, I have tried both, but the problem is, that I never get to the link part. Compiling stops because the object file netcdf_io.o is obviously corrupt and netcdf_io.mod is empty. When starting compilation of src_output.f90 an error occurs at the statement “ USE netcdf_io”: “Symbol send_asyn_io referenced not found in module netcdf_io.”

Johann