Problem with CFL-criterion and NaN values – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Burkhardt, thank you very much for your hints. I’m working together with Mikhail and have faced to the same problems. I woud like to remark, that we have used the same model version and model parameters in winter and spring, and we didn’t have these problems during experiments runs. Technical support of our supercomputer ‘Lomonosov’ gave us a prompt about solving this problem. They says it may be associated with the accessible <span class="caps"> RAM </span> capacity. Maybe, you have any expierence of <span class="caps"> RAM </span> consumption optimization? I mean somethings about binaries’ compilation options, or running command options, or maybe any namelists parameters? <br/> Additionally, we have a question about controlling the NaN values in output? Does any namelists parameters exist that controls output values and, for example, terminates the model run (not logs the warnings only)? <br/> Thanks a lot for any recommendations! </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #d688bb9

<p> Dear Burkhardt, thank you very much for your hints. I’m working together with Mikhail and have faced to the same problems. I woud like to remark, that we have used the same model version and model parameters in winter and spring, and we didn’t have these problems during experiments runs. Technical support of our supercomputer ‘Lomonosov’ gave us a prompt about solving this problem. They says it may be associated with the accessible <span class="caps"> RAM </span> capacity. Maybe, you have any expierence of <span class="caps"> RAM </span> consumption optimization? I mean somethings about binaries’ compilation options, or running command options, or maybe any namelists parameters? <br/> Additionally, we have a question about controlling the NaN values in output? Does any namelists parameters exist that controls output values and, for example, terminates the model run (not logs the warnings only)? <br/> Thanks a lot for any recommendations! </p>

Dear Burkhardt, thank you very much for your hints. I’m working together with Mikhail and have faced to the same problems. I woud like to remark, that we have used the same model version and model parameters in winter and spring, and we didn’t have these problems during experiments runs. Technical support of our supercomputer ‘Lomonosov’ gave us a prompt about solving this problem. They says it may be associated with the accessible RAM capacity. Maybe, you have any expierence of RAM consumption optimization? I mean somethings about binaries’ compilation options, or running command options, or maybe any namelists parameters?
Additionally, we have a question about controlling the NaN values in output? Does any namelists parameters exist that controls output values and, for example, terminates the model run (not logs the warnings only)?
Thanks a lot for any recommendations!