Problem with CFL-criterion and NaN values – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Burkhardt, thank you for recommendations. I’m attaching Fopts file. There are a lot of commented lines because of we have chosen the final configuration between many variants. We use the following parameters and libraries: fortran compiler – mpif90, intel-13.1.0/intel-15.0.90; mpi compiler – openmpi-1.8.4-icc. <br/> Thanks to anyone for suggestions about compiler options or parameters. </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #90370e2

<p> Dear Burkhardt, thank you for recommendations. I’m attaching Fopts file. There are a lot of commented lines because of we have chosen the final configuration between many variants. We use the following parameters and libraries: fortran compiler – mpif90, intel-13.1.0/intel-15.0.90; mpi compiler – openmpi-1.8.4-icc. <br/> Thanks to anyone for suggestions about compiler options or parameters. </p>

Dear Burkhardt, thank you for recommendations. I’m attaching Fopts file. There are a lot of commented lines because of we have chosen the final configuration between many variants. We use the following parameters and libraries: fortran compiler – mpif90, intel-13.1.0/intel-15.0.90; mpi compiler – openmpi-1.8.4-icc.
Thanks to anyone for suggestions about compiler options or parameters.