Problem with CFL-criterion and NaN values – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> I am not an expert in memory issues in <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> . In one of the next version there will be the possibility to run the model with 32bit real variables instead of 64bit if my information is right. This may be an option then, but has to be carefully tested beforehand. <br/> If you provide information on the compiler you use and attach your <code> Fopts </code> file maybe someone who uses the same compiler can comment on it. <br/> Regarding NaN values in the output: Most compilers have an option that causes the program to stop in case of NaN. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #7008347

<p> I am not an expert in memory issues in <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> . In one of the next version there will be the possibility to run the model with 32bit real variables instead of 64bit if my information is right. This may be an option then, but has to be carefully tested beforehand. <br/> If you provide information on the compiler you use and attach your <code> Fopts </code> file maybe someone who uses the same compiler can comment on it. <br/> Regarding NaN values in the output: Most compilers have an option that causes the program to stop in case of NaN. </p>

I am not an expert in memory issues in CCLM . In one of the next version there will be the possibility to run the model with 32bit real variables instead of 64bit if my information is right. This may be an option then, but has to be carefully tested beforehand.
If you provide information on the compiler you use and attach your Fopts file maybe someone who uses the same compiler can comment on it.
Regarding NaN values in the output: Most compilers have an option that causes the program to stop in case of NaN.