installing an older model version (cclm 4.8) on mistral – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> “Still I have no clue how to set the variables <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INC, <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _LIB. There are no recommandations in the example script for that” </p> <p> There is no need to set these variables since you loaded all necessary modules, and if you did adapt your <span class="caps"> FOPTS </span> correctly from the example </p> <p> “make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »…/src/int2lm/src/info_int2lm.f90« <br/> benötigt von »…/src/int2lm/obj/info_int2lm.o«, zu erstellen.” </p> <p> Did you create the directory “obj” in the folder where you execute “make”? </p> <p> Hans-Jürgen </p>

@hans-jürgenpanitz in #d0c2924

<p> “Still I have no clue how to set the variables <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INC, <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _LIB. There are no recommandations in the example script for that” </p> <p> There is no need to set these variables since you loaded all necessary modules, and if you did adapt your <span class="caps"> FOPTS </span> correctly from the example </p> <p> “make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »…/src/int2lm/src/info_int2lm.f90« <br/> benötigt von »…/src/int2lm/obj/info_int2lm.o«, zu erstellen.” </p> <p> Did you create the directory “obj” in the folder where you execute “make”? </p> <p> Hans-Jürgen </p>

“Still I have no clue how to set the variables MPI _INC, MPI _LIB. There are no recommandations in the example script for that”

There is no need to set these variables since you loaded all necessary modules, and if you did adapt your FOPTS correctly from the example

“make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »…/src/int2lm/src/info_int2lm.f90«
benötigt von »…/src/int2lm/obj/info_int2lm.o«, zu erstellen.”

Did you create the directory “obj” in the folder where you execute “make”?

Hans-Jürgen