installing an older model version (cclm 4.8) on mistral – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Sorry for bothering you again. </p> <p> Hans-Juergen Panitz wrote: </p> <p> &gt; – the required modules that have to be loaded <br/> &gt; </p> <p> The required modules are now loaded. (also in bash_profile) </p> <p> &gt; – a file “Fopts” for CCLM <br/> &gt; Of course, you can also consider this Fopts file as an example file for the compilation of INT2LM. </p> <p> I took the Fopts from SP 2.4 (int2lm) and adapted a few things from the Fopts from the link you provided. <br/> Still I have no clue how to set the variables <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INC, <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _LIB. There are no recommandations in the example script for that. </p> <p> &gt; Furthermore, the file shows a path to a working version of GRIB_LIB. <br/> &gt; Note that it is GRIB1! </p> <p> I adapted this. </p> <p> When typing “make” compilation starts for some files but then I get the error </p> <pre> make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target ».../src/int2lm/src/info_int2lm.f90« benötigt von ».../src/int2lm/obj/info_int2lm.o«, zu erstellen. </pre>

@redc_migration in #6fedf68

<p> Sorry for bothering you again. </p> <p> Hans-Juergen Panitz wrote: </p> <p> &gt; – the required modules that have to be loaded <br/> &gt; </p> <p> The required modules are now loaded. (also in bash_profile) </p> <p> &gt; – a file “Fopts” for CCLM <br/> &gt; Of course, you can also consider this Fopts file as an example file for the compilation of INT2LM. </p> <p> I took the Fopts from SP 2.4 (int2lm) and adapted a few things from the Fopts from the link you provided. <br/> Still I have no clue how to set the variables <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INC, <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _LIB. There are no recommandations in the example script for that. </p> <p> &gt; Furthermore, the file shows a path to a working version of GRIB_LIB. <br/> &gt; Note that it is GRIB1! </p> <p> I adapted this. </p> <p> When typing “make” compilation starts for some files but then I get the error </p> <pre> make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target ».../src/int2lm/src/info_int2lm.f90« benötigt von ».../src/int2lm/obj/info_int2lm.o«, zu erstellen. </pre>

Sorry for bothering you again.

Hans-Juergen Panitz wrote:

> – the required modules that have to be loaded
>

The required modules are now loaded. (also in bash_profile)

> – a file “Fopts” for CCLM
> Of course, you can also consider this Fopts file as an example file for the compilation of INT2LM.

I took the Fopts from SP 2.4 (int2lm) and adapted a few things from the Fopts from the link you provided.
Still I have no clue how to set the variables MPI _INC, MPI _LIB. There are no recommandations in the example script for that.

> Furthermore, the file shows a path to a working version of GRIB_LIB.
> Note that it is GRIB1!

I adapted this.

When typing “make” compilation starts for some files but then I get the error

make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target ».../src/int2lm/src/info_int2lm.f90«
benötigt von ».../src/int2lm/obj/info_int2lm.o«, zu erstellen.