installing an older model version (cclm 4.8) on mistral – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> For <strong> int2lm </strong> it worked fine using the Fopts as described + dependency and object files from int2lm 1.10, </p> <p> But it does not work analogue for <strong> cclm </strong> (dependency and object files from cclm 4.8 + recommended Fopts). </p> <p> Some files are compiled, then there are a lot of warnings, remarks and errors. <br/> At the end “make” does not create the binary. (I’ve added the output) </p> <p> The modules are loaded. <br/> Thanks. </p>

@redc_migration in #53cb529

<p> For <strong> int2lm </strong> it worked fine using the Fopts as described + dependency and object files from int2lm 1.10, </p> <p> But it does not work analogue for <strong> cclm </strong> (dependency and object files from cclm 4.8 + recommended Fopts). </p> <p> Some files are compiled, then there are a lot of warnings, remarks and errors. <br/> At the end “make” does not create the binary. (I’ve added the output) </p> <p> The modules are loaded. <br/> Thanks. </p>

For int2lm it worked fine using the Fopts as described + dependency and object files from int2lm 1.10,

But it does not work analogue for cclm (dependency and object files from cclm 4.8 + recommended Fopts).

Some files are compiled, then there are a lot of warnings, remarks and errors.
At the end “make” does not create the binary. (I’ve added the output)

The modules are loaded.
Thanks.