repeating postprocessing job – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Merja,colleagues </p> <p> I do not have the files unfortunately. The only lffd files I have are those in /chain/arch/*** directory, where some of parameters we need are missing. <br/> The files with results of our simulated months (the out** directories and lffd* files) in /scratch/…./input/arch have been deleted. <br/> So, we will apparently have to re-run our experiment. Please remind me what should be done to keep the intermediate files in out** directories notdeleted. Regards, <br/> Simon </p>

@redc_migration in #fe22de1

<p> Dear Merja,colleagues </p> <p> I do not have the files unfortunately. The only lffd files I have are those in /chain/arch/*** directory, where some of parameters we need are missing. <br/> The files with results of our simulated months (the out** directories and lffd* files) in /scratch/…./input/arch have been deleted. <br/> So, we will apparently have to re-run our experiment. Please remind me what should be done to keep the intermediate files in out** directories notdeleted. Regards, <br/> Simon </p>

Dear Merja,colleagues

I do not have the files unfortunately. The only lffd files I have are those in /chain/arch/*** directory, where some of parameters we need are missing.
The files with results of our simulated months (the out** directories and lffd* files) in /scratch/…./input/arch have been deleted.
So, we will apparently have to re-run our experiment. Please remind me what should be done to keep the intermediate files in out** directories notdeleted. Regards,
Simon