repeating postprocessing job – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> The files in the archive directory /chain/arch/*** are the same as in /scratch/…./input/arch, i.e. all out*** directories are saved from scratch. They are just put into tar files. If you do not find your parameters in the tar files you have not declared them in the namelist for output (assuming your job runs without failure). <br/> Therefore please make sure that your parameter is <br/> 1. in the namelist output list of <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> (check the cclm.job.tmpl) <br/> 2. in a “timeseries” line in the post.job.tmpl. In case not add a “timeseries” line for your parameter (for examples of such a line look into in post.job.tmpl) </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #b83ee2a

<p> The files in the archive directory /chain/arch/*** are the same as in /scratch/…./input/arch, i.e. all out*** directories are saved from scratch. They are just put into tar files. If you do not find your parameters in the tar files you have not declared them in the namelist for output (assuming your job runs without failure). <br/> Therefore please make sure that your parameter is <br/> 1. in the namelist output list of <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> (check the cclm.job.tmpl) <br/> 2. in a “timeseries” line in the post.job.tmpl. In case not add a “timeseries” line for your parameter (for examples of such a line look into in post.job.tmpl) </p>

The files in the archive directory /chain/arch/*** are the same as in /scratch/…./input/arch, i.e. all out*** directories are saved from scratch. They are just put into tar files. If you do not find your parameters in the tar files you have not declared them in the namelist for output (assuming your job runs without failure).
Therefore please make sure that your parameter is
1. in the namelist output list of CCLM (check the cclm.job.tmpl)
2. in a “timeseries” line in the post.job.tmpl. In case not add a “timeseries” line for your parameter (for examples of such a line look into in post.job.tmpl)