repeating postprocessing job – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

Dear Merja,
My question was not clear enough probably.
After finishing a several year run I already have no cclm monthly output files, but only those in directories …/chain/arch and /work/xxx/restarts .
Some of the time series for all months are missing. Now I would like to repeat the post-processing in order to create additional time series of some missing values for each month of my period. Can this be done?
Many thanks for your help
Simon

@redc_migration in #486a424

Dear Merja,
After finishing a several year run I already have no cclm monthly output files, but only those in directories …/chain/arch and /work/xxx/restarts .
Some of the time series for all months are missing. Now I would like to repeat the post-processing in order to create additional time series of some missing values for each month of my period. Can this be done?
Simon

Dear Merja,
Simon