Wrong LHFL_S calculation in the case of sublimation – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> On the behalf of Uli Blahak: </p> <p> Hi all, </p> <p> I forwarded the code correction to Jürgen Helmert, Bodo Ritter and Jan-Peter Schulz <br/> and wait for their response. <br/> Personally I also think that this should be fixed in the proposed way. Jürgen, your <br/> 13 % estimate for the difference is correct. </p> <p> I just think that the correction parts for sea ice and frozen land points should <br/> also be integrated in slow_tendencies.f90 (Leapfrog) for consistency with RK <br/> (src_slow_tendencies_rk.f90) </p> <p> Best regards, </p> <p> Uli </p> <p> Hi Uli, </p> <p> Stefan proposed the changes for both modules, src_slow_tendencies_rk.f90 and slow_tendencies.f90 </p> <p> Hans-Jürgen </p>

@hans-jürgenpanitz in #3e1d8d4

<p> On the behalf of Uli Blahak: </p> <p> Hi all, </p> <p> I forwarded the code correction to Jürgen Helmert, Bodo Ritter and Jan-Peter Schulz <br/> and wait for their response. <br/> Personally I also think that this should be fixed in the proposed way. Jürgen, your <br/> 13 % estimate for the difference is correct. </p> <p> I just think that the correction parts for sea ice and frozen land points should <br/> also be integrated in slow_tendencies.f90 (Leapfrog) for consistency with RK <br/> (src_slow_tendencies_rk.f90) </p> <p> Best regards, </p> <p> Uli </p> <p> Hi Uli, </p> <p> Stefan proposed the changes for both modules, src_slow_tendencies_rk.f90 and slow_tendencies.f90 </p> <p> Hans-Jürgen </p>

On the behalf of Uli Blahak:

Hi all,

I forwarded the code correction to Jürgen Helmert, Bodo Ritter and Jan-Peter Schulz
and wait for their response.
Personally I also think that this should be fixed in the proposed way. Jürgen, your
13 % estimate for the difference is correct.

I just think that the correction parts for sea ice and frozen land points should
also be integrated in slow_tendencies.f90 (Leapfrog) for consistency with RK
(src_slow_tendencies_rk.f90)

Best regards,

Uli

Hi Uli,

Stefan proposed the changes for both modules, src_slow_tendencies_rk.f90 and slow_tendencies.f90

Hans-Jürgen