ldebug_xxx output – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Mr. Rockel and Mr. Schättler </p> <p> Thank you for your answers. It seems to be the case, that this switch ldebug_ass does not add any additional output to standard model output. It would be useful though having some reference variables output in between the time steps where the increments are obtained and added to the values of the prognostic variables. In the end the status and the main statistics of the assimilation can be looked at through the YU* files so I will work with this type of output to verify and control the state of my assimilation experiments. </p> <p> With kind regards </p> <p> Alberto </p>

@albertocaldas-alvarez in #8673358

<p> Dear Mr. Rockel and Mr. Schättler </p> <p> Thank you for your answers. It seems to be the case, that this switch ldebug_ass does not add any additional output to standard model output. It would be useful though having some reference variables output in between the time steps where the increments are obtained and added to the values of the prognostic variables. In the end the status and the main statistics of the assimilation can be looked at through the YU* files so I will work with this type of output to verify and control the state of my assimilation experiments. </p> <p> With kind regards </p> <p> Alberto </p>

Dear Mr. Rockel and Mr. Schättler

Thank you for your answers. It seems to be the case, that this switch ldebug_ass does not add any additional output to standard model output. It would be useful though having some reference variables output in between the time steps where the increments are obtained and added to the values of the prognostic variables. In the end the status and the main statistics of the assimilation can be looked at through the YU* files so I will work with this type of output to verify and control the state of my assimilation experiments.

With kind regards

Alberto