ldebug_xxx output – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> The switch ldebug_ass is considered as an “offer” to the developers of the data assimilation to use it, but I guess that they never really used it. This is why you do not see any more output. Specific questions regarding data assimilation you have to direct to the “Code Owner” listed in the header of the files. But be aware that there is not really a support group for data assimilation, because there are not many people outside the weather centers doing it. </p>

@ulrichschättler in #7db6208

<p> The switch ldebug_ass is considered as an “offer” to the developers of the data assimilation to use it, but I guess that they never really used it. This is why you do not see any more output. Specific questions regarding data assimilation you have to direct to the “Code Owner” listed in the header of the files. But be aware that there is not really a support group for data assimilation, because there are not many people outside the weather centers doing it. </p>

The switch ldebug_ass is considered as an “offer” to the developers of the data assimilation to use it, but I guess that they never really used it. This is why you do not see any more output. Specific questions regarding data assimilation you have to direct to the “Code Owner” listed in the header of the files. But be aware that there is not really a support group for data assimilation, because there are not many people outside the weather centers doing it.