SSP CO2 pathways in src_radiation – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Thank you Ronny &amp; Hendrik. </p> <p> I am now using the latest <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> release. </p> <p> Kind Regards, </p> <p> Paul. </p> <p> user#270 wrote: <br/> &gt; Hello to both of you (Paul and Lukas), <br/> &gt; <br/> &gt; I have sent the file with new SRES scenarios to Hendrik Feldmann at KIT. He is now merging the old code with the new scenarios. You should ask him how far they get with the implementation. I will ask him too. <br/> &gt; <br/> &gt; Best regards, <br/> &gt; Ronny Petrik </p>

@paulnolan in #48c3349

<p> Thank you Ronny &amp; Hendrik. </p> <p> I am now using the latest <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> release. </p> <p> Kind Regards, </p> <p> Paul. </p> <p> user#270 wrote: <br/> &gt; Hello to both of you (Paul and Lukas), <br/> &gt; <br/> &gt; I have sent the file with new SRES scenarios to Hendrik Feldmann at KIT. He is now merging the old code with the new scenarios. You should ask him how far they get with the implementation. I will ask him too. <br/> &gt; <br/> &gt; Best regards, <br/> &gt; Ronny Petrik </p>

Thank you Ronny & Hendrik.

I am now using the latest COSMO - CLM release.

Kind Regards,

Paul.

user#270 wrote:
> Hello to both of you (Paul and Lukas),
>
> I have sent the file with new SRES scenarios to Hendrik Feldmann at KIT. He is now merging the old code with the new scenarios. You should ask him how far they get with the implementation. I will ask him too.
>
> Best regards,
> Ronny Petrik