wrong clm output on mistral – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Hello Hans-Jürgen, </p> <p> I’ve used the intel/16.0 compiler. Nevertheless I also tried your recommendation to compile with the older version 15.0.3 but the problem insists. For the <span class="caps"> MPI </span> i used also Intel but i will try it now with Bull. The compiler flag was set to -O3. After setting it to -O2 the problem with the stripes disappeared. </p> <p> Like Weidan said i can not see your recommendation anymore and the redmine you are referring to i can not find any topic with <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> at <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> . </p> <p> Regards, <br/> David </p>

@redc_migration in #fc5df6f

<p> Hello Hans-Jürgen, </p> <p> I’ve used the intel/16.0 compiler. Nevertheless I also tried your recommendation to compile with the older version 15.0.3 but the problem insists. For the <span class="caps"> MPI </span> i used also Intel but i will try it now with Bull. The compiler flag was set to -O3. After setting it to -O2 the problem with the stripes disappeared. </p> <p> Like Weidan said i can not see your recommendation anymore and the redmine you are referring to i can not find any topic with <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> at <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> . </p> <p> Regards, <br/> David </p>

Hello Hans-Jürgen,

I’ve used the intel/16.0 compiler. Nevertheless I also tried your recommendation to compile with the older version 15.0.3 but the problem insists. For the MPI i used also Intel but i will try it now with Bull. The compiler flag was set to -O3. After setting it to -O2 the problem with the stripes disappeared.

Like Weidan said i can not see your recommendation anymore and the redmine you are referring to i can not find any topic with CCLM at DKRZ .

Regards,
David