wrong clm output on mistral – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Hello Uli, </p> <p> i hope it is not a problem of the name “David”. Nevertheless i tried your recommendation concerning the optimizations on the Tiedtke module and it worked perfectly. The strange vertical stripes disappeared and the results are comparable to those i calculated on blizzard. </p> <p> Yes, i am using the intel compiler. </p> <p> Thank you very much! </p> <p> Cheers, <br/> David </p>

@redc_migration in #02806d5

<p> Hello Uli, </p> <p> i hope it is not a problem of the name “David”. Nevertheless i tried your recommendation concerning the optimizations on the Tiedtke module and it worked perfectly. The strange vertical stripes disappeared and the results are comparable to those i calculated on blizzard. </p> <p> Yes, i am using the intel compiler. </p> <p> Thank you very much! </p> <p> Cheers, <br/> David </p>

Hello Uli,

i hope it is not a problem of the name “David”. Nevertheless i tried your recommendation concerning the optimizations on the Tiedtke module and it worked perfectly. The strange vertical stripes disappeared and the results are comparable to those i calculated on blizzard.

Yes, i am using the intel compiler.

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
David