probem with run cclm on the super computer – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Sir/madam, <br/> I have tried to use the cclm on our supercomputer, but it seems there are some problem with cclm. <br/> I have included the Fopts for int2lm and cclm and also the run_int2lm and run_cclm. <br/> It seems that we can compile both int21 and cclm. However, we can only run run_int2lm but not run_cclm. <br/> There are outputs in data folder for int21lm but not for cclm. </p> <p> The four files I have included are <br/> int2lm_Fopts: It can compile and generate int2lm.exe <br/> cclm_Fopts: It can compile and generate cclm.exe <br/> run_int2lm: It runs on our supercomputer and generate files, <br/> run_cclm: Does not work and shows the errors as <br/> MPT <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> : Rank 9(g:9) is aborting with error code 2004. </p> Process ID: 4100, Host: r7i2n4, Program: /work/xiangph/CCLM/cclm-sp/src/cclm/bin/cclm.exe <span class="caps"> MPT </span> Version: <span class="caps"> SGI </span> <span class="caps"> MPT </span> 2.14 04/05/16 03:46:09 <p> <span class="caps"> MPT </span> : ————stack traceback———- <br/> MPT <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> : Rank 12(g:12) is aborting with error code 2004. Process ID: 4938, Host: r7i2n5, Program: /work/xiangph/CCLM/cclm-sp/src/cclm/bin/cclm.exe <span class="caps"> MPT </span> Version: <span class="caps"> SGI </span> <span class="caps"> MPT </span> 2.14 04/05/16 03:46:09 </p> <p> <span class="caps"> MPT </span> : ————stack traceback———- <br/> MPT <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> : <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _COMM_WORLD rank 14 has terminated without calling <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _Finalize() aborting job </p> <p> Do you think there are some setting problem? I have asked the expert in the supercomputer center regarding the setting, and they reply that they could not notice what is wrong. </p> <p> Thank you for your help in advanced </p>

@redc_migration in #384cd57

<p> Dear Sir/madam, <br/> I have tried to use the cclm on our supercomputer, but it seems there are some problem with cclm. <br/> I have included the Fopts for int2lm and cclm and also the run_int2lm and run_cclm. <br/> It seems that we can compile both int21 and cclm. However, we can only run run_int2lm but not run_cclm. <br/> There are outputs in data folder for int21lm but not for cclm. </p> <p> The four files I have included are <br/> int2lm_Fopts: It can compile and generate int2lm.exe <br/> cclm_Fopts: It can compile and generate cclm.exe <br/> run_int2lm: It runs on our supercomputer and generate files, <br/> run_cclm: Does not work and shows the errors as <br/> MPT <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> : Rank 9(g:9) is aborting with error code 2004. </p> Process ID: 4100, Host: r7i2n4, Program: /work/xiangph/CCLM/cclm-sp/src/cclm/bin/cclm.exe <span class="caps"> MPT </span> Version: <span class="caps"> SGI </span> <span class="caps"> MPT </span> 2.14 04/05/16 03:46:09 <p> <span class="caps"> MPT </span> : ————stack traceback———- <br/> MPT <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> : Rank 12(g:12) is aborting with error code 2004. Process ID: 4938, Host: r7i2n5, Program: /work/xiangph/CCLM/cclm-sp/src/cclm/bin/cclm.exe <span class="caps"> MPT </span> Version: <span class="caps"> SGI </span> <span class="caps"> MPT </span> 2.14 04/05/16 03:46:09 </p> <p> <span class="caps"> MPT </span> : ————stack traceback———- <br/> MPT <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> : <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _COMM_WORLD rank 14 has terminated without calling <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _Finalize() aborting job </p> <p> Do you think there are some setting problem? I have asked the expert in the supercomputer center regarding the setting, and they reply that they could not notice what is wrong. </p> <p> Thank you for your help in advanced </p>

probem with run cclm on the super computer

Dear Sir/madam,
I have tried to use the cclm on our supercomputer, but it seems there are some problem with cclm.
I have included the Fopts for int2lm and cclm and also the run_int2lm and run_cclm.
It seems that we can compile both int21 and cclm. However, we can only run run_int2lm but not run_cclm.
There are outputs in data folder for int21lm but not for cclm.

The four files I have included are
int2lm_Fopts: It can compile and generate int2lm.exe
cclm_Fopts: It can compile and generate cclm.exe
run_int2lm: It runs on our supercomputer and generate files,
run_cclm: Does not work and shows the errors as
MPT ERROR : Rank 9(g:9) is aborting with error code 2004.

Process ID: 4100, Host: r7i2n4, Program: /work/xiangph/CCLM/cclm-sp/src/cclm/bin/cclm.exe MPT Version: SGI MPT 2.14 04/05/16 03:46:09

MPT : ————stack traceback———-
MPT ERROR : Rank 12(g:12) is aborting with error code 2004. Process ID: 4938, Host: r7i2n5, Program: /work/xiangph/CCLM/cclm-sp/src/cclm/bin/cclm.exe MPT Version: SGI MPT 2.14 04/05/16 03:46:09

MPT : ————stack traceback———-
MPT ERROR : MPI _COMM_WORLD rank 14 has terminated without calling MPI _Finalize() aborting job

Do you think there are some setting problem? I have asked the expert in the supercomputer center regarding the setting, and they reply that they could not notice what is wrong.

Thank you for your help in advanced

View in channel