Restarting finished job – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> If you use the latest subchain version you can create the directory structure with <br/> <pre> subchain create </pre> <br/> otherwise you have to do this by hand. In this case look at the section <br/> <code> # create the job directory structure </code> <br/> in the subchain script where the directories are created. <br/> I assume you want to perform a warm start, i.e. prolonging the run for another year. In this case do not change <code> YDATE_START </code> , but just adopt <code> YDATE_STOP </code> . </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #9244eff

<p> If you use the latest subchain version you can create the directory structure with <br/> <pre> subchain create </pre> <br/> otherwise you have to do this by hand. In this case look at the section <br/> <code> # create the job directory structure </code> <br/> in the subchain script where the directories are created. <br/> I assume you want to perform a warm start, i.e. prolonging the run for another year. In this case do not change <code> YDATE_START </code> , but just adopt <code> YDATE_STOP </code> . </p>

If you use the latest subchain version you can create the directory structure with

subchain create

otherwise you have to do this by hand. In this case look at the section
# create the job directory structure
in the subchain script where the directories are created.
I assume you want to perform a warm start, i.e. prolonging the run for another year. In this case do not change YDATE_START , but just adopt YDATE_STOP .