Restarting finished job – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> 1.3.4 is the lastest subchain released version. <br/> You wrote: <br/> <em> The date.log however contains the date which is equial to <span class="caps"> YDATE </span> _START. </em> <br/> but actually in your subchain <span class="caps"> YSTART </span> _DATE=1989010100 and in date.log it is 1994010100, which is OK. <br/> I guess you have to create the input data for cclm first. Please run in your case <br/> <code> ./subchain prep 1994010100 </code> <br/> If everything goes well, this job should call int2lm and later cclm automatically. <br/> By the way, calling <code> ./subchain cclm </code> always takes the date from date.log. A second argument will be ignored. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #1015893

<p> 1.3.4 is the lastest subchain released version. <br/> You wrote: <br/> <em> The date.log however contains the date which is equial to <span class="caps"> YDATE </span> _START. </em> <br/> but actually in your subchain <span class="caps"> YSTART </span> _DATE=1989010100 and in date.log it is 1994010100, which is OK. <br/> I guess you have to create the input data for cclm first. Please run in your case <br/> <code> ./subchain prep 1994010100 </code> <br/> If everything goes well, this job should call int2lm and later cclm automatically. <br/> By the way, calling <code> ./subchain cclm </code> always takes the date from date.log. A second argument will be ignored. </p>

1.3.4 is the lastest subchain released version.
You wrote:
The date.log however contains the date which is equial to YDATE _START.
but actually in your subchain YSTART _DATE=1989010100 and in date.log it is 1994010100, which is OK.
I guess you have to create the input data for cclm first. Please run in your case
./subchain prep 1994010100
If everything goes well, this job should call int2lm and later cclm automatically.
By the way, calling ./subchain cclm always takes the date from date.log. A second argument will be ignored.