Retreive the geopotential height at 500 hPa from lbfd files – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> I think the easiest way to get the reference atmosphere is just to run <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> for a few timesteps and write out both full pressure (P) and perturbation pressure (PP) on model levels. The reference atmosphere would then be obtained by subtracting PP from P. Alternatively, you can copy the code from vgrid_refatm_utils.f90. </p>

@edmundmeredith in #972e3de

<p> I think the easiest way to get the reference atmosphere is just to run <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> for a few timesteps and write out both full pressure (P) and perturbation pressure (PP) on model levels. The reference atmosphere would then be obtained by subtracting PP from P. Alternatively, you can copy the code from vgrid_refatm_utils.f90. </p>

I think the easiest way to get the reference atmosphere is just to run CCLM for a few timesteps and write out both full pressure (P) and perturbation pressure (PP) on model levels. The reference atmosphere would then be obtained by subtracting PP from P. Alternatively, you can copy the code from vgrid_refatm_utils.f90.