CCLM compiled with IntelMPI – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Thank you Hans-Jürgen and Andrew for your reply. I am running cosmo4.8_clm17 in Tier-1 supercomputer at Cenaero. However, you only used <span class="caps"> BULL </span> - <span class="caps"> MPI </span> for this model version and did not tested IntelMPI. I would guess that if it worked with COSMO5.0 then it should work as well for previous model versions. But I would like to hear from other model users if previous model versions were able to work with IntelMPI. From what I know so far, <span class="caps"> BULL </span> - <span class="caps"> MPI </span> is not available in this supercomputer. Thank you again. </p> <p> Cecille </p>

@redc_migration in #dc4cff0

<p> Thank you Hans-Jürgen and Andrew for your reply. I am running cosmo4.8_clm17 in Tier-1 supercomputer at Cenaero. However, you only used <span class="caps"> BULL </span> - <span class="caps"> MPI </span> for this model version and did not tested IntelMPI. I would guess that if it worked with COSMO5.0 then it should work as well for previous model versions. But I would like to hear from other model users if previous model versions were able to work with IntelMPI. From what I know so far, <span class="caps"> BULL </span> - <span class="caps"> MPI </span> is not available in this supercomputer. Thank you again. </p> <p> Cecille </p>

Thank you Hans-Jürgen and Andrew for your reply. I am running cosmo4.8_clm17 in Tier-1 supercomputer at Cenaero. However, you only used BULL - MPI for this model version and did not tested IntelMPI. I would guess that if it worked with COSMO5.0 then it should work as well for previous model versions. But I would like to hear from other model users if previous model versions were able to work with IntelMPI. From what I know so far, BULL - MPI is not available in this supercomputer. Thank you again.

Cecille