CCLM compiled with IntelMPI – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Hello again Cecille, <br/> I was looking at my previous comment and it might be confusing. In fact, you will need to tell the loader which mpirun are you using, <br/> before running the scripts, otherwise it may look at the wrong environment variables. For example, in my case there is a small script in the <br/> /opt/intel/impi/4.1.1/bin64/mpivars.sh that set the I_MPI_ROOT and then the other variables and the libraries. They can be compatible with openMPI variables, which doesn’t look like in your case, and nothing needs to be done. But, when it is not the case, you need to <br/> load such script (eg. “source /opt/intel/impi/4.1.1/bin64/mpivars.sh”) as well as any other related library. Exporting <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _COMPATIBILIY might <br/> not work. <br/> Reinaldo </p>

@reinaldosilveira in #446421c

<p> Hello again Cecille, <br/> I was looking at my previous comment and it might be confusing. In fact, you will need to tell the loader which mpirun are you using, <br/> before running the scripts, otherwise it may look at the wrong environment variables. For example, in my case there is a small script in the <br/> /opt/intel/impi/4.1.1/bin64/mpivars.sh that set the I_MPI_ROOT and then the other variables and the libraries. They can be compatible with openMPI variables, which doesn’t look like in your case, and nothing needs to be done. But, when it is not the case, you need to <br/> load such script (eg. “source /opt/intel/impi/4.1.1/bin64/mpivars.sh”) as well as any other related library. Exporting <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _COMPATIBILIY might <br/> not work. <br/> Reinaldo </p>

Hello again Cecille,
I was looking at my previous comment and it might be confusing. In fact, you will need to tell the loader which mpirun are you using,
before running the scripts, otherwise it may look at the wrong environment variables. For example, in my case there is a small script in the
/opt/intel/impi/4.1.1/bin64/mpivars.sh that set the I_MPI_ROOT and then the other variables and the libraries. They can be compatible with openMPI variables, which doesn’t look like in your case, and nothing needs to be done. But, when it is not the case, you need to
load such script (eg. “source /opt/intel/impi/4.1.1/bin64/mpivars.sh”) as well as any other related library. Exporting MPI _COMPATIBILIY might
not work.
Reinaldo