TO3 ozone output – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Thank you for your answer! I have tried this VIO3 variable, and the run went preliminarily well. But, I have an additional question. I have tried to include also the O3 variable in <span class="caps"> GRIBOUT </span> namelist group. It gets an error (see in the attached ‘outlog’ file), associated with the O3 variable exactly. Could you give me any hints about this variable? Maybe, it’s also deleted from code, or something else? <br/> Thank you. </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #e3403d1

<p> Thank you for your answer! I have tried this VIO3 variable, and the run went preliminarily well. But, I have an additional question. I have tried to include also the O3 variable in <span class="caps"> GRIBOUT </span> namelist group. It gets an error (see in the attached ‘outlog’ file), associated with the O3 variable exactly. Could you give me any hints about this variable? Maybe, it’s also deleted from code, or something else? <br/> Thank you. </p>

Thank you for your answer! I have tried this VIO3 variable, and the run went preliminarily well. But, I have an additional question. I have tried to include also the O3 variable in GRIBOUT namelist group. It gets an error (see in the attached ‘outlog’ file), associated with the O3 variable exactly. Could you give me any hints about this variable? Maybe, it’s also deleted from code, or something else?
Thank you.