TO3 ozone output – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> O3 is not an output variable for standard <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> , respectively <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> . <br/> Only if you want to use <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> in connection with <span class="caps"> MESSY </span> it might be <br/> an output variable (but even in this case I doubt it is). <br/> See source code, module src_setup_vartab.f90, an look for “O3”. <br/> If you want to use O3 as an output variable, you have to change the code. </p> <p> Hans-Juergen </p>

@hans-jürgenpanitz in #1e8697a

<p> O3 is not an output variable for standard <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> , respectively <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> . <br/> Only if you want to use <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> in connection with <span class="caps"> MESSY </span> it might be <br/> an output variable (but even in this case I doubt it is). <br/> See source code, module src_setup_vartab.f90, an look for “O3”. <br/> If you want to use O3 as an output variable, you have to change the code. </p> <p> Hans-Juergen </p>

O3 is not an output variable for standard COSMO , respectively COSMO - CLM .
Only if you want to use CCLM in connection with MESSY it might be
an output variable (but even in this case I doubt it is).
See source code, module src_setup_vartab.f90, an look for “O3”.
If you want to use O3 as an output variable, you have to change the code.

Hans-Juergen