Setup Cordex-EU 0.44 – in #8: General Questions

in #8: General Questions

<p> Hello Everybody. </p> <p> Is there any list of configuration parameters available for <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> -EU 0.44 domain? </p> <p> Thanks </p>

@redc_migration in #ef3163c

<p> Hello Everybody. </p> <p> Is there any list of configuration parameters available for <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> -EU 0.44 domain? </p> <p> Thanks </p>

Setup Cordex-EU 0.44

Hello Everybody.

Is there any list of configuration parameters available for CORDEX -EU 0.44 domain?

Thanks

View in channel
<p> I wrote on Friday afternoon and maybe not evrybody has seen this message. </p> <p> Again I would ask you if is there an available list of configuration parameters of cosmo-clm for the cordex-eu domain at a resolution of 0.44. </p> <p> Thank you in advance, </p> <p> Emmanuele Russo. </p>

@redc_migration in #66e34f4

<p> I wrote on Friday afternoon and maybe not evrybody has seen this message. </p> <p> Again I would ask you if is there an available list of configuration parameters of cosmo-clm for the cordex-eu domain at a resolution of 0.44. </p> <p> Thank you in advance, </p> <p> Emmanuele Russo. </p>

I wrote on Friday afternoon and maybe not evrybody has seen this message.

Again I would ask you if is there an available list of configuration parameters of cosmo-clm for the cordex-eu domain at a resolution of 0.44.

Thank you in advance,

Emmanuele Russo.