ERA5 for nesting – in #8: General Questions

in #8: General Questions

<p> Dear all </p> <p> Has anyone tried the new ERA5 to drive <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> ? Are there even the <span class="caps"> CAF </span> files available for int2lm somewhere? (I checked <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> and they are not there yet.) Or is the script to convert <span class="caps"> ERA </span> -interim for nesting available? </p> <p> Cheers <br/> Sebastian </p>

@sebastianschubert in #e0c2158

<p> Dear all </p> <p> Has anyone tried the new ERA5 to drive <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> ? Are there even the <span class="caps"> CAF </span> files available for int2lm somewhere? (I checked <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> and they are not there yet.) Or is the script to convert <span class="caps"> ERA </span> -interim for nesting available? </p> <p> Cheers <br/> Sebastian </p>

ERA5 for nesting

Dear all

Has anyone tried the new ERA5 to drive CCLM ? Are there even the CAF files available for int2lm somewhere? (I checked DKRZ and they are not there yet.) Or is the script to convert ERA -interim for nesting available?

Cheers
Sebastian

View in channel
<p> <span class="caps"> CAF </span> files for 2010-2016 have already been produced. Presently a test simulation is running in order to find eventually broken files. When this will be successful I am going to open the caf-files for the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community for further testing. Likely next week. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #eab34bf

<p> <span class="caps"> CAF </span> files for 2010-2016 have already been produced. Presently a test simulation is running in order to find eventually broken files. When this will be successful I am going to open the caf-files for the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community for further testing. Likely next week. </p>

CAF files for 2010-2016 have already been produced. Presently a test simulation is running in order to find eventually broken files. When this will be successful I am going to open the caf-files for the CLM -Community for further testing. Likely next week.

<p> Nice. Thank you for you very quick reply. </p> <p> Sebastian </p>

@sebastianschubert in #5a28ace

<p> Nice. Thank you for you very quick reply. </p> <p> Sebastian </p>

Nice. Thank you for you very quick reply.

Sebastian