extreme value of precipitation over tropic – in #8: General Questions

in #8: General Questions

<p> Which <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> version do you use? Also, please upload your <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> file. Other members running simulations in the tropics may want to compare their <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> with yours to find differences. <br/> I have also found such overshootings in single grid points when I used the default Tiedtke convection <code> itype_conv=0 </code> , but have no explanation. With the <span class="caps"> IFS </span> convection <code> itype_conv=4 </code> it seems to be smoother. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #46aa3fd

<p> Which <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> version do you use? Also, please upload your <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> file. Other members running simulations in the tropics may want to compare their <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> with yours to find differences. <br/> I have also found such overshootings in single grid points when I used the default Tiedtke convection <code> itype_conv=0 </code> , but have no explanation. With the <span class="caps"> IFS </span> convection <code> itype_conv=4 </code> it seems to be smoother. </p>

Which CCLM version do you use? Also, please upload your YUSPECIF file. Other members running simulations in the tropics may want to compare their YUSPECIF with yours to find differences.
I have also found such overshootings in single grid points when I used the default Tiedtke convection itype_conv=0 , but have no explanation. With the IFS convection itype_conv=4 it seems to be smoother.