CONFIGURATION CORDEX CENTRAL AMERICA – in #8: General Questions

in #8: General Questions

<p> Dear all, </p> <p> I want to run some simulations for the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> Central America domain. </p> <p> Has anybody run the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> for the region and has a reference configuration to use? </p> <p> Thank you in advance, <br/> Emmanuele Russo </p>

@redc_migration in #ad52ff6

<p> Dear all, </p> <p> I want to run some simulations for the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> Central America domain. </p> <p> Has anybody run the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> for the region and has a reference configuration to use? </p> <p> Thank you in advance, <br/> Emmanuele Russo </p>

CONFIGURATION CORDEX CENTRAL AMERICA

Dear all,

I want to run some simulations for the CORDEX Central America domain.

Has anybody run the COSMO - CLM for the region and has a reference configuration to use?

Thank you in advance,
Emmanuele Russo

View in channel
<p> As far as I know only Andreas Will has some experience in settings up <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> over that domain. However, I remember that he was not happy with the results. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #a53d0fa

<p> As far as I know only Andreas Will has some experience in settings up <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> over that domain. However, I remember that he was not happy with the results. </p>

As far as I know only Andreas Will has some experience in settings up COSMO - CLM over that domain. However, I remember that he was not happy with the results.

<p> Thank you Burkhardt for your quick reply. </p> <p> What do you think if I use the default configuration for the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> South America domain of Lange et al. 2014 then? </p> <p> I do not manage to access it from https://wiki.coast.hzg.de/clmcom/r01-south-america-98599345.html </p> <p> Could you eventually share it? </p> <p> Thanks, <br/> Emmanuele </p>

@redc_migration in #e92869e

<p> Thank you Burkhardt for your quick reply. </p> <p> What do you think if I use the default configuration for the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> South America domain of Lange et al. 2014 then? </p> <p> I do not manage to access it from https://wiki.coast.hzg.de/clmcom/r01-south-america-98599345.html </p> <p> Could you eventually share it? </p> <p> Thanks, <br/> Emmanuele </p>

Thank you Burkhardt for your quick reply.

What do you think if I use the default configuration for the CORDEX South America domain of Lange et al. 2014 then?

I do not manage to access it from https://wiki.coast.hzg.de/clmcom/r01-south-america-98599345.html

Could you eventually share it?

Thanks,
Emmanuele

<p> The links were broken when the home page was transferred to another system. It should work now. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #08015d9

<p> The links were broken when the home page was transferred to another system. It should work now. </p>

The links were broken when the home page was transferred to another system. It should work now.

<p> If you already downloaded the <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> file, please re-do it. I accidentally used a wrong <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> file. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #af17d40

<p> If you already downloaded the <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> file, please re-do it. I accidentally used a wrong <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> file. </p>

If you already downloaded the YUSPECIF file, please re-do it. I accidentally used a wrong YUSPECIF file.